|Welcome to One Toyota Matrix Owner's Site
We will be setting up this site to discuss what Matrix owners
temporary fences in Coconut Creek FL
temporary fence in Richmond VA
temporary fencing Wheeling
temporary fences in Holyoke MA
fence rental Gary
rent fences Bellevue
temporary fences Pensacola FL
temporary fence in Joliet IL
temporary fence in Biloxi MS
temporary fence Chicago
temporary fences in Gaithersburg
temporary fences in San Bruno CA
fence in Anchorage AK
temporary fencing O'Fallon MO
temporary fence in Saginaw
temporary fences in Wylie TX
temporary fence in Calumet City
temporary fencing in El Centro CA
rent a fence Medford MA
temporary fencing in Poway CA
temporary fencing Jersey City NJ
have to say about their cars and concerns raised with Toyota and Toyota's response.
Features to include:
- The Good: What is great about your Matrix.
- The Bad: What needs to be fixed by Toyota.
- The Ugly: Toyota's Response.
- Buying a Toyota Matrix? - Look before you leap.
- Contacting Toyota: Names and contact information of key executives and how they treated you.
- Forums: This will include forums for...
- Your Matrix Experiences.
- Dealing with Toyota.
- Things you have stumbled upon that can of use to other visitors in their dealings with Toyota.
Please check back after mid September 2010 when site will be functioning as a resource for you.
Material to feel this way but as Freddy Mercury sang "I'm in love with my car". Quick like a rabbit (animal, not car), 5sp stick, High performance 4 banger. Responsive and does exactly what u want it to do without hesitation. Seems to anticipate what I want. Fun and room for everything too. Good came from bad (accident...) but now reserves but gone. Hell... I'm in love with my car!
This is how i felt when I puchased my Matrix S in November of 2009. Since then, issues have arisen that temper my feelings about the Matrix and Toyota's response to my concerns.